Removal of Copyrighted Material
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides a mechanism for notifying service providers of claims of unauthorized use of copyrighted materials. Under the DMCA, a claim must be sent to the service providers Designated Agent. If you believe in good faith that WARBEATS.COM should be notified of a possible online copyright infringement, please notify WARBEATS.COM’s Designated Agent:
Nelson Fernandez Jr.
Please be aware that, in order to be effective, your notice of claim must comply with the detailed requirements set forth in the DMCA. You are encouraged to review 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512 (3) which requires the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit WARBEATS.COM to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as a legal full name, an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING YOUR COPYRIGHT, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.